Your Cart

Get free shipping. Add $50 to cart

Golden Sand Serenity Tea

Golden Sand Serenity Tea - Lifeboost Coffee
Golden Sand Serenity Tea - Lifeboost Coffee
Golden Sand Serenity Tea - Lifeboost Coffee
Golden Sand Serenity Tea - Lifeboost Coffee
Golden Sand Serenity Tea - Lifeboost Coffee
Golden Sand Serenity Tea - Lifeboost Coffee
Golden Sand Serenity Tea - Lifeboost Coffee

Golden Sand Serenity Tea

Subscribe & Save 30%+

Highlights

Golden Sands Serenity: The Egyptian Chamomile Tea That Whispers Peace

Envision the sun setting over Egypt's dunes, beginning our journey with Golden Sands Serenity, a chamomile tea that speaks to your soul. Sourced from Egypt's fertile plains, this chamomile embodies the land's rich heritage, handpicked for its purity and soothing properties.

Golden Sands Serenity is more than tea; it's a peaceful escape. Each sip transports you to tranquility, where daily stress fades into serene calmness. As these golden blossoms steep, they release an aromatic melody that takes you to a place of supreme serenity.

Embrace the honeyed essence of this tea, more than a flavor, but a tranquil voyage to inner peace. Golden Sands Serenity is for those seeking solace in life's hustle. It's not just a beverage; it's an invitation to a tranquil realm, a pause in time to just be.

Golden Sands Serenity is your gateway to tranquility, a soothing lullaby in every cup. Here's to life's serene moments, captured in a brew of pure Egyptian chamomile.

Product Facts

    Loose Leaf

Net Weight: 1.9 oz

What's in Lifeboost Tea?

  • Bolder Flavors
  • High-quality
  • Sustainably Sourced
  • Antioxidant-rich Ingredients
  • Supports Immune Health
  • Certified
Shop All Teas

4.80/5 based on 32524 reviews

The Lifeboost Difference

Discover the exceptional qualities of our unparalleled tea: Lifeboost offers 100% pure, USDA-certified organic tea, brimming with beneficial antioxidants. Rigorously third-party tested for over 400+ different toxins such as Mycotoxins, Mold, Heavy Metals, Pesticides and Glyphosate, Lifeboost stands out as the epitome of health and sustainability.

Save with Subscriptions

Enjoy up to 15% savings and experience the world's healthiest tea, freshly delivered right to your doorstep. With Lifeboost, flexibility is yours - stay subscribed for as long or as briefly as you desire, with no commitments.

What We Stand For

CLEAN - 80% of the time, put clean foods AND clean beverages in your body such as Lifeboost tea. The other 20% of the time, enjoy life and treat yourself!

CAUSE - Support something you believe in. We support the farmers, their families and communities. We also definitely support sustainable farming methods, wildlife protection, and our first responders.

CONNECTION -Tea connects us. Whether it's conversations with friends or family, business meetings or simply just spending time with yourself. Life is about connection.

KINDNESS - We believe that in order to make the world a better place, it all comes down to treating people how you would like to be treated... with LOVE, HONOR, and RESPECT.

FAQ

What is the Origin of Gold Sand Serenity?

How to Brew?

What are some Health Benefits?

What is the shelf Life?

How to store your tea?

Is it Kosher?

Trustpure Logo

What Makes Lifeboost Tea Great

Our teas utilize a trademarked process that we call TRUSTPURE to help ensure that we are doing our best to bring you the healthiest, tastiest tea blends from farm to cup. The goal is to make sure your tea is clean and as healthy as it can be by taking advantage of the health benefits of tea without toxins!

Customer Reviews

Based on 3 reviews
100%
(3)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
c
charla f
love love love

the best coffee ive ever tried . no bitterness great flavor great aroma and tested for mycotoxins i dont think it gets better than this

Thank you for your enthusiastic feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you love Golden Serenity Tea and that it's the best you've ever tried. We're delighted that you appreciate the lack of bitterness, great flavor, aroma, and our commitment to quality testing. Your satisfaction means the world to us! :) ❤️

J
Joe N
Serenity Tea

Excellent flavor.

Joe, thank you for leaving your feedback on our Golden Sand Serenity Tea. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the excellent flavor of the tea!

S
Stephen DeCesare
Excellent tea for a VERY sensitive stomach

I have to be extremely particular when it comes to tea because how it reacts with my acid reflux/GERD. This tea really goes down nice and easy, pleasing flavor and settles nicely. Highly recommend

Thank you for your kind review, Stephen! We're so glad to hear that our Golden Sand Serenity Tea is a great fit for your sensitive stomach! Thank you for recommending it to others. Cheers to your continued enjoyment of our tea!